Clicking with the Click
- Two-way Street: The wireless mouse allows you to connect 2 ways with a 2.4 GHz. it comes with a nano USB dongle. You can also connect Bluetooth version 5.1. The bluetooth mouse works for a range of 8 to 10 metres.
- Multiple device pairing: One mouse 3 devices, with the Bluetooth mouse, allows you to pair with one device via a nano USB dongle for 2.4 GHz. With Bluetooth version 5.1 you can pair 2 devices.The bluetooth pairing are named as Toad II indicated by green light, toad plus indicated by blue lights while the 2.4 GHz connection is indicated by red lights.
- Universal comatibility: The mouse wireless is compatible with most operating systems like Windows, Mac and Linux. It is the perfect accessory to be used as a Bluetooth bluetooth mouse for laptops.
- Modify DPI: Toad II allows you to switch conveniently between DPI from 1200 to 1600. We all know the importance of DPI in a mouse's overall performance. DPI(Dots Per linear Inch) translates to 'Dots Per Linear Inch'. Toad II gives you the best of professional, academic and casual experiences.
- Clever design: The 5-button design with a left-right click, scroll wheel, DPI button and another button to switch between connections and devices(2.4 GHz and bluetooth 5.1). The mouse weighs only 82 grams. The USB nano dongle fits in a slot designed inside the wireless mouse. You can easily carry it in a laptop bag or backpack.
- Built to last: The mouse works for over 50 million clicks with the power button to save power along with a battery life of 600 mAh. The mouse comes with type C charging point. It offers a backup of 7 days.
- Warranty : 12 Months