Portronics Warranty Policy
Portronics Warranty Policy aims to provide Portronics Customers the clarity about support related queries that they may have about our products so that they feel confident in owning, using and getting required support for their Portronics products in the warranty period.
Important Note: Customer must open a trouble ticket / case with Portronics to get support service on any product: in warranty or out-of-warranty. Customer can visit support.portronics.com for availing the service.
Repair or replacement will be carried out through the Company's Service Centres.
The Warranty is applicable if said product is in warranty period AND only if following conditions are met:
- This warranty applies only to Products purchased within the territory of India ("Territory'').
- This warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only.
- The product is a genuine Portronics Product that has supporting invoice/bill which the customer has to share with Portronics at the time of request.
- The product is used according to instructions given in the instruction manual and is not physically damaged / burnt / with connectors or cables damaged, etc. Such product will not be covered under warranty but can be evaluated for paid repairs / replacements. Product should be physically taken to our service center.
- If NO repair attempt is made by non-authorised person before bringing the product to Portronics.
- Defects are NOT caused by improper use, as determined by the company personnel.
- NO modification or alteration of any nature is made in the circuitry, software or body of product.
- Defects due to cause beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of God or while in transit to service centre or purchaser's residence.
- Product will be deemed out of warranty if customer uses the product with non-standard accessories like adaptors and cables, which are not as per ratings mentioned in the specs of the product or in-case where Portronics provides the accessories with the product and yet the customer chooses to use other sub-standard or different specifications accessories.
- All expenses & risks incurred in shipping the unit to the company's service centre/authorised service centre will be borne by the customer.
- Failure to ship the damaged parts / Product back to us may result in you being charged for the replacement part or Product at invoice price or MRP whichever is applicable.
- In case of transportation / courier related damages arising NOT because of Portronics, when product is sent to Portronics service center, we would treat it “out of warranty” because of physical damage and will do repairs on paid basis.
- Portronics will pay for return courier charges only but owns no responsibility of any damages/loss during transit.
- After repairs/replacement, warranty will remain only for the unexpired period of the warranty. No extension of warranty period will be done.
- Portronics will retain any replaced part/s or component/s.
- The company's obligation shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of part/s only with maximum claim/s, if entertained by the company, limited to the purchase price.
- In-case the product is not repairable, Portronics may provide an equivalent product, with minor difference, or may give a credit note of the invoice value of the Product. Here the customer has to deposit all the accessories of the product. If not, then reasonable charges would be deducted for the same.
- Technological advances and Product availability status may result in your receiving a replacement product with a lower selling price than the original Product you purchased. Product equivalence will be determined by solely by Portronics.
- The warranty is issued at New Delhi, and Courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over matters covered or flowing from this warranty.
DOA (Dead on Arrival - If Product you receive is damaged or defective)
Portronics is committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction with any of our products that you buy from us.
Despite our stringent quality checks, in an unlikely case when the product you ordered from us is damaged or functionally defective or if it’s not as per your order, we request you to immediately raise a complaint with us on support.portronics.com or call our Customer care help line on 9555 245 245 from Monday to Saturday 10AM -6 PM or email us on email@example.com. You need to return the unused product in as-is condition, with its original packaging along with original contents like accessories and Manuals within 24 hrs from the date on which these goods are received.
- Any Portronics product that has any defect, at the point of sale or within 07 days of product delivery, will be termed as Dead on Arrival (DOA).
- Products damaged while being used DO NOT qualify for a free warranty.
- Under all circumstances, the decision whether Product is DOA or not rests solely with Portronics.
- Note: DOA shall NOT be considered under the following conditions
- In case the product defect is NOT reproduced/seen at Service Center.
- Any issues related to any 3rd party products/services
- Any Software related issues that can be remotely fixed like an App update.
- Invoice copy of the purchase bill will be necessary to claim a DOA case.
- If the product is found defective after checking by the service center then a new product or equivalent product will be issued against the faulty product.
Support for Out of Warranty Products
- Such products will be repaired only if they are repairable (as decided by Portronics service center) and repair will be done under chargeable basis (charges for the spares, repairing, servicing cost and it would be informed to the customer before repair).
- In case the product is not repaired will return the same defective product to the customer.
- A warranty of max 15days would be given on the product repaired by Portronics, that too ONLY for same problem.
Return & Refund Policy
- All products sold by www.portronics.com are properly checked and tested by the quality control team and guaranteed to be genuine, in new condition.
- All products are protected under 7 Days product repair/replacement (no refund in any condition) policy in case the product has a manufacturing defect only and if it is in unused conditions in the original boxes and with all paperwork (this includes warranties), parts and accessories.
- "New and unused" means that there are no scratches, marks, or blemishes on the item and the product must not have been sized or altered in any way. We cannot accept a return of any item with any indication that it has been used.
Please contact Customer Service at 9555 245 245 between 10 am- 6 pm from Mon-Sat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.