Portronics Power Plate 8 SUPER EFFICIENT AND SUPER COMPATIBLE CHARGING!
- 3 Power Sockets For Multiple Use: The Power Plate 8 power board can be used for multi-tasking as it has 3 power sockets. Each power socket has the powerful output and also works efficiently enough for the devices that are plugged in!
- Powerful 2.1A Total USB Output: The power board is not only multifarious but is also energy efficient and has the ability to maximize power output. The power output of the 3 USB ports is fixed and is controlled to protect the plugged-in devices from any harm and efficient charging.
- Cord Length of 2M: The power board has a length of about 200 cms or 2M which makes it perfect for ease of usage and it allows for maximum mobility too. You can plug in multiple devices without worrying about them slacking off!
- Imported Intelligent Chip: Pre-fed with an imported intelligent chip ensures that the power board is extremely and stealthy efficient. It has the latest power conversion tech that makes it a necessary tool in everyday gadgets!
- PC Alloy, Fireproof Material: PC Alloy falls in the category of amorous plastics that enhances processability, and provides non-halo flame retardancy. This makes the power board sturdy and fireproof, hence it will protect against short-circuiting!
- Spike Guard: There is always a possibility of overvoltage burn out which can damage all the plugged-in devices and the power board itself. The power board has hence been equipped with spike guard technology which distributes the voltage and prevents short-circuiting
- Sturdy Design: The power board has been built to last and since it's a gadget that is always at risk of overheating, the body design suits the purpose aptly. The power board comes with a safe single switch!
- 1500W Maximum Output: Power Plate 8 has an overall power output of 1500W which is very powerful in its category of power ng of this 1500W powered power board is 6Amp precisely! .
- Eco-Friendly: The power board is made out of recyclable materials which makes it completely reusable. It is definite, that even after the power board runs out of its lifetime, it wouldn't add up to the existing e-wastage but can be rather upcycled!